KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of accounting/financial analyst experience.
- Understanding of GAAP, financial statement preparation, and accounting theory.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Knowledge of Excel and Word required.
- 1 to 2 years experience in public auditing or internal auditing a plus.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Problem solver skills to diagnose root causes identify and recommend alternatives
- Demonstrated follow-through, dead-line driven, takes initiative
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on recurring tasks
- Ability to work effectively with others as team member on cross-functional projects
- Strong communication skills will enhance team contributions and increase position's effectiveness.
- Flexible to change and supports team goals and objectives willingly
- Organized, accurate, thorough
- Can handle multiple projects and prioritized effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business (Accounting preferred)
- Ability to sit and use a computer for extended periods of time; ability to answer phones, and utilize a variety of office equipment. Ability to lift a minimum of 15 lbs. and reach overhead.
- Occasional travel required.
- Ability to work extended hours as needed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.