KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge/understanding of A/P standards
- 1-3 years of Accounting experience, preferably with Freight and/or Warehouse Payables
- Intermediate Excel spreadsheet skills and working knowledge of other Microsoft products
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Exceptional detail orientation with strong organizational skills, accuracy, and thoroughness
- Good problem solving and analytical skills. Abilty to solve problems, diagnose root causes, identify alternative solutions, and make recommendations to supervisor/management
- Strong team player, ability to work effectively with others in a highly collaborative and cross-functional environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines
- Flexible to changes and supportive of team goals and objectives
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Some college or college degree preferred
- Ability to sit and use a computer for extended periods of time, ability to answer phones, and utilize a variety of office equipment. Ability to lift a minimum of 15 lbs. and reach overhead.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.