KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in Supply Chain, specifically transportation and physical distribution preferred.
- Solid analytical capabilities for reviewing large amounts of data, summarizing the material for management, and identifying the critical issues at both the summary and the detail level.
- Good financial understanding is very helpful.
- Prior experience with an integrated ERP system and handling Transportation and Operations related duties required.
- Systems knowledge to support Operations tools (SAP, Business Objects, SharePoint, Office 365, Web Portals, Excel, Power Point).
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Solid partnership development and negotiation skills
- Able to handle high volume of activity and prioritize
- Good organization and follow up
- A co-worker and team player that respects others and earns respect of others through their actions
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Supply Chain
- MBA a plus APICS or CSCMP certification a plus
- Related Operations Management courses (transportation, distribution) or experience helpful
- Ability to sit and use a computer for extended periods of time; ability to answer phones, and utilize a variety of office equipment. Ability to lift a minimum of 15 lbs. and reach overhead.
- Occasional travel may be required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.