As a frontline representative, the selected candidate will be responsible for handling and responding to consumer contacts received in the Consumer Center via 800 #, social media, e-mail, and regular mail.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• 2-3 years of call center experience
• Familiarity with claims procedures
• Be social media savvy with regard to consumer services
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of computer applications including Word and Excel
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND/OR SKILLS:
• Knowledge of SAP C4C Consumer Response System
• Food industry experience
• Bilingual in English-Spanish or English-French verbal and written skills
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Efficient time management skills
• Process and detail oriented
• Strong problem solving skills
• Reliable, cooperative, self-motivated and a team player
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Degree in food and/or nutrition a plus
• Ability to sit and use a computer for extended periods of time; ability to answer phones, and utilize a variety of office equipment. Ability to lift a minimum of 15 lbs. and reach overhead.
• Limited to no travel
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.