KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management: APICS CPIM Certification preferred.
- Work experience (4 years) in related supply chain management field.
- Prior experience and/or interaction with manufacturing preferred.
- Ability to interact professionally and closely within multi-cultural company.
- Ability to manage relationships with Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Finance, production as well as within Logistics.
- Prior management experience desirable (people and/or project).
- Skilled used of Microsoft Office products required.
- Experience with i2, SAP systems and Showcase reports helpful; understanding of DRP systems preferred.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Excellent communicator with ability to interact with all levels of management and personnel.
- Show initiatives and is proactive and decisive.
- Flexible team player and willing to put in extra effort and time as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree a plus
- Ability to sit and use a computer for extended periods of time; ability to answer phones, and utilize a variety of office equipment. Ability to lift a minimum of 15 lbs. and reach overhead.
- Occasional travel may be required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.