- Responsible for establishing product flow and temperature requirements for each item being processed.
- Monitor and accurately record flow rates and temperatures of product
- Must maintain finishers and comitrol and all associated equipment having to do with the Puree Line.
- Must be able to operate positive displacement pumps in conveying product flow as warranted.
- Must be able to operate C.I.P. (clean in place) system and wash down finishers and associated equipment.
- Monitor and troubleshoot all equipment and machinery.
- Report all break downs to production Supervisor.
- Maintain high quality production standards
- Under the direction of Department Manager/Supervisor will be required to drive forklift as needed to move pallets, product and bins
- Will need to complete mandatory Forklift Evaluation/Certification prior to forklift operation of any kind for any reason to include forklift training
- Must work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Must, at all times, demonstrate cooperative behavior with co-workers, supervisors, and management.
- Follow company policies
- Follow safety procedures
- Other duties that are reasonable associated with above essential functions of the job.
- Will work in Production (Bracket IX or X depending on employment status) according to seniority number, at that pay rate, when not scheduled in specialty job.
Off Season Requirements
MUST be available to work as needed in all Plant locations without exception to include, Consumer Pack, Pre-Mix, Plant I, Plant II to include all IQF areas, Resort, Shelf-Stable, Tub & Cup, Puree, Special Projects (Room #1)