- Be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Reliable attendance is an essential function of the job
- Able to follow instructions and work in hot and cold temperatures
Wet environment. May work indoors or outdoors at times. Will work in tight, confined areas with caustic chemicals such as chlorine, lye and caustic detergents and with dangerous and sharp equipment. Work areas may be slippery and/or icy. May work in defrosting freezers with temperatures as low as 30 degrees.
- Must be able to pass job specific Physical Ability Test (PAT).
- Must be able to work in temperatures that are both cold and hot, with sudden changes of temperature.
- Noise produced by manufacturing machinery up to 92 decibels.
- Must be able to climb stairs and inclined & vertical ladders up to 25ft daily.
- Must be able to do repetitive movements of bending, reaching up to 24” overhead and forward up to 24”, squatting, kneeling, and pushing & pulling an average weight of 80 – 58 lbs.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work with chemicals.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time on concrete and/or metal grating.
- Requires climbing, standing, stooping, twisting, lifting and other physical
- movements to perform job.
- Must be able to bend or squat low enough to go under conveyor belts.
- Must have dexterity to be able to hold a high pressure hose (750-1000 psi)
- for long periods.
Flexibility to work different shifts and days when required, including weekends.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.Employment is contingent upon drug screen, background verification and skills test required for some position.