KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 5-8 years total experience in Project Management and/or similar roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Finance and COGs development.
- Food manufacturing experience a plus
- Proficient in the following areas:
- Product development (formulating, ingredient selection, stability testing, etc.).
- Packaging development (design, testing, etc.).
- Process development (manufacturing capabilities/technologies, equipment selection, contract manufacturing).
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Relationships – Team environment.
- Productivity – Time management, meeting deadlines.
- Project Management – Prioritizes tasks.
- Communication – Verbal, written, customer service.
- Leadership – Identifies realistic solutions, solves issues efficiently/timely.
- No direct reports initially but may supervise employee(s) in the future.
- Ability to sit and use a computer for extended periods of time; ability to answer phones and utilize a variety of office equipment.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 15 pounds and reach overhead.
- Business travel 20% or more, domestic and international
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.