The Senior Integration Engineer – SAP Process Integration will be responsible for end to end development, implementation and supporting Dole Packaged Foods business critical B2B and A2A integration including extensive EDI interfaces with our partners.
The Senior Integration Engineer - SAP Process Integration will follow best practices and change management procedures in executing his/her responsibilities. This position will work closely with IT functional, business teams and business partners to deliver quality B2B solutions and supporting business critical application interfaces.
This position requires strong technical development skills specifically related to SAP Process Integration with ability to conceptualize efficient implementation models, design and develop technical specification.
This individual must be highly motivated, focused, organized, detail oriented and must possess strong analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal skills along with advanced understanding of emerging technologies and systems development best practices. Communicate clearly in English, both written and orally, on technical and non-technical levels. Demonstrate ability to take on additional responsibilities when required.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Extensive hands-on development experience in SAP PI 7.x higher or equivalent experience using webMethods, Sterling
Integrator or Tibco middleware tools integrated with SAP ECC Transaction system
• Hands-on development experience tied to SAP PI Adapters, Message Mapping and Web services development
• Strong hands-on SAP PI interface development using –IDocs, BAPIs, XML, HTTP, JDBC, File, SOAP, and JMS
• Experience in integrating SAP and non-SAP applications in A2A and B2B scenarios using synch and asynch communication
• Strong understanding and development experience in ABAP, Java, XML, XSLT mapping, Pipeline and SOAP Webservices.
• Experience in PI configuration using varied communication protocols
• Demonstrate skills in relation to end to end interface scoping, technical documentation, design, development, test,
implementation and support
• Expertise in creating System Landscape, Enterprise Service Repository, Integration Directory.
• Strong exposure to SAP ECC 6.0 higher with knowledge of B2B integration in relation to OTC, PTP, RTR business process
• Exposure to SAP PI Netweaver administration and SAP PI Patching/Upgrades
• SAP ABAP development experience highly preferred
• Knowledge of EDI transaction sets ANSI X12, EDIFACT, TRADACOMM
• Experience in working with EDI Trading Partners and knowledge of EDI lifecycle related to trading partners activation
• Thorough working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Strong Critical thinking and Problem solving skills
• Strong Work Ethic
• Ability to quickly adapt in fast pace IT environment
• Positive customer service attitude.
• Timely response to customer requests
• Be available to work during IT systems emergency
• Ability to work through customer requests and bring closure
Minimum seven years development experience with increasing responsibility in areas related to B2B and A2A integration
Working knowledge of IT Process Frameworks such as ITIL a plus.
Minimum of undergraduate degree (4 years) in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline is required.
Project Management Institute PMP certification a plus.
Some travel to Dole Packaged Foods US locations may be required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability