- Have a thorough knowledge of lubricants and applications.
- Have mechanical skills consistent with draining and servicing gear boxes, running grease lines and replacing bearings.
- Must be a highly motivated, self-started individual who can work with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Must have welding experience (black iron).
- Ability to use power tools, use and read measuring tools.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- For Facilities Mechanic Helpers - Must have knowledge of basic carpentry skills, doors, windows, framing and concrete work.
- Industrial work environment with related noise and temperatures.
- Work could be required inside or outside in all types of weather.
- Must be able to pass job specific Physical Ability Test (PAT).
- Must be able to work in temperature range from 30 to 50 degree Fahrenheit.
- Noise produced by manufacturing machinery up to 92 decibels.
- Must be able to climb stairs, vertical & inclined ladders up to 20ft daily.
- Must be able to do repetitive movements of bending, reaching up to 24” overhead and forward up to 30”, squatting, pushing, and pulling an average weight of 10-30 lbs.
- Must be able to lift up to 65 pounds with a carrying distance of up to 5ft.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time on concrete and/or metal grating.
- Requires climbing, standing, kneeling, crawling, lying on back and/or stomach, stooping, twisting, lifting, and other physical movements at times within cramped quarters to perform job.
- Flexibility to work different shifts and days when required.
Employment is contingent upon drug screen, background verification and skills test required for some positions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.