KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years in a Desktop Support Team Lead, Technical Support Lead, Service Desk Manager or other Technical Management capacity with continued in-depth, hands-on technical experience.
- Strong technical proficiency in MS Windows 10, Office Suite, MBAM, MDOP and SCCM.
- Automation skills including Powershell a plus.
- Proven ability to prioritize work and help remove roadblocks for team success preferred.
- Proven ability to drive and motivate teams to follow best practices/guidelines preferred.
- A strong customer service orientation with demonstrated experience in meeting and managing customer/client expectations.
- A strong sense of urgency when it comes to customer support resolution.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate technical concepts/issues to technical and non-technical staff.
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to understand, analyze and creatively solve problems.
- Demonstrated experience identifying gaps and providing innovative solutions to improve end user support and customer satisfaction.
- A customer centric and supportive attitude that interacts well with all staff, communicates well and prioritizes support to end users.
- A proven track record of operating using ITIL Process Frameworks.
- Strong background in computers, software and desktop systems.
- MS Office, basic networking, Active directory user and groups administration, PC imaging, basic VOIP telephony, AV integration
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Exceptional technical skills in the areas of Windows 10 / Windows Desktop Operating Systems, SCCM, MBAM, MDOP, iPhone, networking and infrastructure.
- Solid customer service skills including communications with Sr. Management.
- Ability to communicate technical issues to all staff levels.
- Able to work independently with minimal to no supervision.
- Drive to learn new skills and techniques and be a multi-faceted technical expert.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is preferred.
- Additional technical training and/or certifications are preferred.
- Ability to sit and use a computer for extended periods of time; ability to answer phones and utilize a variety of office equipment. Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. and reach overhead.
- Limited travel may be required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.