KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- 8+ years of experience in SAP FICO /FSCM modules with multiple implementation experience in business process design, configuration of FI and CO modules in SAP ERP (Version 6.0 and above.)
- Experience in multinational, global deployment of SAP with single or multiple instance
- Experience in upgrading, maintaining and supporting, optimizing SAP ERP in areas of financial processes
- Familiarity with SAP ASAP or activate methodology
- Knowledge of IT Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) frameworks like ITIL
- Ability to organize, prioritize, communicate and deliver results based on demand for IT support and projects
- Strong interpersonal skills to integrate with cross functional team within IT, finance users, power users and process owners in driving results for delivering high level of customer satisfaction
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Configuration across SAP FICO modules including (GL, AR, AP AA, CO, CCA, Internal Order, Product Costing & Profitability Analysis)
- Knowledge of working in New GL with Functional Area, Profit Center Accounting, Consolidation Ledger, Parallel Ledgers, Real Time integration of CO with FI
- S/4 HANA Finance knowledge preferred but not mandatory
- Strong understanding and configuration of integration FICO modules with other SAP modules like SD, MM, LE, LES, PP, PP-PI, SAP CRM (Trade Promotion Management)
- Ability to configure Concur Expense and integrate with SAP financials
- Understanding and familiarity with Financial Supply Chain modules (Specifically, Dispute Management & collection Management)
- Ability to write detailed functional specifications for all WRICEF objects and test development objects
- Ability to read/understand ABAP in order to troubleshoot and resolve issues in custom development - Preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of EDI and integration for financial transaction including but not limited to Lockbox/Customer Remittance Remittances (823), Electronic Bank Payments (820), Positive pay, BAI2 integration or integration with other methods like flat file, excel, xml, idocs etc.
- Integration of SAP financial information with financial consolidation tools like Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Planning or SAP BPC
- Knowledge of reporting in BW for reporting. Familiarity of building reports in Business Object reporting tool like MS Analysis for Office, WEBI
- Knowledge of vendor invoice integration tool like OpenText® or xSuite®
- Understanding of special business processes: SAP Intercompany billing process with automatic Intercompany AR and AP; Cross Company Billing
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Information Systems (Masters in Information Systems or Accounting a plus)
- Certification in SAP financials preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to sit and use a computer for extended periods of time; ability to answer phones, and utilize a variety of office equipment. Ability to lift a minimum of 15 lbs. and reach overhead.
- This position will require 10% travel as required from time to time to various business sites, either domestic or international.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.