- Possess a valid California Driver’s License and acceptable driving record (needed to drive Company vehicle to transport injured workers to off-site health care unit as deemed necessary).
- Prior supervisory experience a plus.
- Prior experience working in food manufacturing setting, knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Must be able to lead team members effectively.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English; Spanish/Hindu a plus.
- Must be able to communicate well with others (Management, Supervisors, peers or subordinates).
- Must be able to take orders and follow directions from Plant Production.
- Manger with regards to manufacturing requirements.
- Forklift experience preferred, or ability to complete forklift certification training course.
- Experience with MS office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) a plus.
- Experience with time and attendance systems (Novatime).
- CPR certification a plus, or ability to complete on-site training course.
- Production Supervisors, Team Leaders, Specialty Operators, Production Handlers and Inspectors.
- Assigned areas will include outdoors, indoors, hot, cold and noisy areas.
- Industrial plant environment with related noises and temperatures
- Must be able to pass job specific Physical Ability Test (PAT)
- Temperatures range from 40° to 50°degree Fahrenheit
- Noise produced by manufacturing machinery up to 92 decibels
- Must be able to climb stairs up to 20ft daily
- Must be able to do repetitive movements of bending, reaching up to 54” overhead and forward up to 24”, squatting, and pushing & pulling an average weight of 40 - 44 lbs.
- Must be able to lift up to 62 pounds
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time on concrete and/or metal grating
- Requires climbing, standing, stooping, twisting, lifting and other physical movements to perform job
Flexibility to work different shifts and days when requiredEmployment is contingent upon drug screen, background verification and skills test required for some positions.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.