- Must have Highstacking and Rack Stacking experience
- Must have 2 years Forklift Driver experience
- Must pass Forklift, Highstacking and Rack Stacking evaluation
- Must pass Company’s Forklift certification course
- Must be able to work in extreme cold temperatures
- Must be able to read/write English
- Must be able to work with other employees, departments and supervisors
- Must be willing to work weekends and overtime as needed
- Must maintain high quality and production standards
- Reliable attendance is an essential function of the job
- Frozen Storage 0 and below.
- Industrial plant environment with related noise and temperatures.
- Must be able to pass job specific Physical Ability Test (PAT)
- Temperatures range from -10° to 50° degree Fahrenheit and acclimate to sudden changes in temperature
- Noise produced by manufacturing machinery up to 92 decibels
- Must be able to climb stairs up to 5ft daily
- Must be able to (push up and) down dock plates
- Must be able to do repetitive movements of bending, reaching up to 49” (shoulder height) overhead and forward up to 24”, pushing & pulling an average weight of 10 – (50) lbs.
- Must be able to lift to (50) pounds
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time on concrete and/or metal grating
- Requires climbing, standing, squatting, kneeling, bending, twisting, flexion/extension and cervical rotation of the neck, lifting and other physical movements to perform jobEmployment is contingent upon drug screen, background verification and skills test required for some positions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.