- Ability to interface with manufacturing personnel, the purchasing department and supervisors on material status and production planning issues.
- Knowledge of SAP
- PC compute experience (Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of a consumer pack environment
- Knowledge of inventory controls
- Organizational skills
- An understanding of logistics as it relates to the shipments of sales orders
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Decision Making.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Team orientated
- Customer service orientated
- Goal orientated
- B.S. Degree Preferred Or 1 to 2 years of experience in a production planning/materials controls function or equivalent combination of education and experience (for example, 3-5 years of broad manufacturing background).
- Ability to sit and use a computer for extended periods of time; ability to answer phones, and utilize a variety of office equipment. Ability to lift a minimum of 15 lbs. and reach overhead.
- Must be able to climb stairs
- Requires climbing, standing, stooping, twisting, lifting and other physical movements to perform job.
- Will frequently be required to go out to the production floor for meetings and/or to confirm inventory levels.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.