- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds
- Must be able to read box markings, labels, and schedules
- Knowledge of manufacturing process and equipment
- Familiarity with basic maintenance tools for machine adjustment (wrench, screw-drivers)
- Previous operating experience preferred
- Reliable attendance is an essential function of the job
- Industrial plant environment with related noise with ambient and refrigerated areas
- Must be able to pass job specific Physical Ability Test (PAT)
- Temperatures range as low as 40° to 50° degree Fahrenheit
- Noise produced by manufacturing machinery up to 92 decibels
- Must be able to climb stairs up to 5ft daily
- Must be able to do repetitive movements of lifting shoulder level and forward up to 24”, and squatting, kneeling, pushing & pulling an average weight of 10-15 lbs.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time on concrete and/or metal grating
- Requires climbing, standing, walking, squatting, kneeling, lifting and other physical movements to perform job
- Flexibility to work different shifts and days when required
Employment is contingent upon drug screen, background verification and skills test required for some positions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.