- Must be Dependable
- Must Maintain High Quality and Production Standards
- Must be willing to work any shift, plus weekends and overtime as needed
- Must be able to work extended periods of time in Zero Degrees Fahrenheit or below
- Forklift Certification preferred within 12 months of hire date
- Forklift Evaluation/Certification Mandatory prior to forklift operation of any kind for any reason to include forklift training
- Forklift Specialty pay will be received by those operating a forklift for more than two hours and in two hour increments up to their full day worked, with management approval
- Reliable attendance is an essential function of the job
- Frozen Storage, 0º Fahrenheit or below Industrial plant enviornment, with related noise and temperature.
- Must be able to pass job specific Physical Ability Test (PAT)
- Temperatures range from 40° to 50° degree Fahrenheit
- Noise produced by manufacturing machinery up to 92 decibels
- Must be able to climb stairs up to 5ft daily
- Must be able to do repetitive movements of bending, reaching up to 72” overhead and forward up to 24”, squatting, and pushing & pulling an average weight of 40 - 44 lbs.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time on concrete and/or metal grating
- Requires climbing, standing, stooping, squatting or kneeling, twisting, lifting and other physical movements to perform job
- May be required to use various hammering or impact tools, withstand tool vibration to hands and body
- Flexibility to work different shifts and days when required
Employment is contingent upon drug screen, background verification and skills test required for some positions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.