- Must be able to understand and carry out instructions regarding the job and safety procedures.
- Must be able to work any shift including weekends
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work in a teamwork environment
- Prior working experience in a Food Manufacturing setting preferred
- Reliable attendance is an essential function of the job
- MUST be available to work as needed in all Plant locations without exception to include, Consumer Pack, Pre-Mix, Plant I, Plant II to include all IQF areas, Resort, Shelf-Stable, Tub & Cup, Puree, Special Projects (Room #1)
- Must be able to work in areas of varying temperatures – from non-air conditioned to IQF cold areas.
- Must be able to work in noisy areas
- Industrial plant environment with related noise and temperatures
- Must be able to pass job specific Physical Ability Test (PAT)
- Temperatures range from 40° to 50° degree Fahrenheit
- Noise produced by manufacturing machinery up to 92 decibels
- Must be able to climb stairs up to 20ft daily
- Must be able to do repetitive movements of bending, reaching up to 54” overhead and forward up to 24”, squatting, and pushing & pulling an average weight of 40 - 44 lbs.
- Must be able to lift up to 62 pounds
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time on concrete and/or metal grating
- Requires climbing, standing, stooping, twisting, lifting and other physical movements to perform job
- Flexibility to work different shifts and days when required
Employment is contingent upon drug screen, background verification and skills test required for some positions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.