- ASE Auto/Diesel Mechanics Certification or equivalent experience preferred
- Knowledge of farm machinery, Hydraulic systems, Arc and Gas welding systems and their operation
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Certification
- Must possess valid current California Driver’s License and be eligible to participate in Company DMV Employee Pull Notice Program.
- Must be proficient with verbal and written communication in English; conversational Spanish a plus
- Proficient in use of computer systems, including Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- SAP experience a plus
- NOVAtime experience a plus
- First-Aid/CPR certified a plus, or ability to complete on-site training course as requested
- 3-5 years’ management experience with industrial or agricultural shop operations
- 2+ years’ maintenance experience with agricultural equipment and/or irrigation systems
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and various needs simultaneously, with focus on project completion
- High mechanical aptitude with ability to evaluate labor and material requirements
Employment is contingent upon drug screen, background verification and skills test required for some positions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.