- Must have Bachelors of Science Degree in scientific field of study
- Laboratory experience a plus, but not required
- Be able to work independently inside and outside the laboratory
- Basic computer skills a plus
- Must have English reading/writing proficiency
- Must have PC skills, proficiency in Windows, Microsoft office applications, emailing
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have competent math skills
- Read and follow written instructions carefully.
- Assist in special projects assigned by Quality Assurance management which may require calculations, computations, creative design, and critical thinking skills.
- Industrial plant environment with related noise and temperatures.
- Must be able to work on feet for extended periods of time, climb stairs and walk at least 1200 feet unassisted
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Requires climbing, standing, stooping, twisting, lifting and other physical movements to perform job.
Employment is contingent upon drug screen, background verification and skills test required for some positions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.