- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Ability to obtain working understanding of a CMMS system. Document work completed, assign time, and assign parts to proper WO.
- Must work well under pressure and insure safe performance at all times.
- Must demonstrate a cooperative behavior with co-workers, supervisors, and management.
- Working knowledge of GMP’s within a food manufacturing facility.
- Must pass forklift and scissor/boom lift certification test
- Basic computer navigation CMMS, access procedure folder on network, and E-mail proficiency.
- Language Skills –Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisors and managers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Mathematical and documentation skills necessary.
- Ability to work with hands in mechanically oriented situations.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts if required.
- Share knowledge, train and support the development of others.
- Must be trained to use safety harness if required to reach high areas to break ice.
- Must be able demonstrate safe use of tools such as electric jack hammer, or other tools need to break and remove ice in a safe manner.
- Must have a good work attendance history and arrive for work on time.
- Production Plant and Warehouse environment, will be exposed to very cold temperatures as well as hot. Temperatures may fluctuate throughout the workday.
- Must be able to adapt to extreme temperatures both hot and cold temperature range -15°F to 120°F.
- Must be able to climb stairs, vertical ladders, and inclined ladders up to 20ft
- Must not be afraid of heights
- Must be able to do repetitive movements of bending, reaching up to 24”, overhead and forward up to 24”, squatting, and pushing & pulling an average weight of 40 - 44 lbs.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time on concrete and/or metal grating
- Requires climbing, standing, squatting or kneeling, crawling, lying on your back, stomach, twisting, bending, neck flexion/extension and cervical rotation, arm, wrist, and hands pronation, and to sustain awkward wrist posture, lifting and other physical movements to perform job
- Flexibility to work different shifts and days when required
- Must be able to operate power tools
- Requires climbing, standing, stooping, twisting, lifting, lifting and other physical movements to perform job
Employment is contingent upon drug screen, background verification and skills test required for some positions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.